• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, I'm new!

Swadloon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ms.Ghoul
Hello... I'm Swadloon on here but I guess you can call me Levi, if you'd like? I don't know.

I don't really take any video game really seriously, so I'm not that great at smash, I think I'm either mediocre or just less than that honestly.

I've been a smasher (?) since Brawl, but it wasn't until the first smash 4 video thing came out that I decided I wanted to "git gud" at the game.

I have mained a few characters in smash 4 so far... and here they are in order (for some reason) : :4robinm::4gaw::4duckhunt::4lucario::4zelda::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4villagerf::4wiifit::4peach::4megaman::4pikachu:

Currently -trying- to use: :4duckhunt:/:4peach:/:4pikachu:/:4gaw:

and yeah I love pokemon and stuff. ?? I'd love to maybe get something out of this account instead of just sitting in the background watching stuff happening and not getting involved.

Hallenium

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hallenium
3DS FC
2921-9604-8597
Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to play my NNiD is Hallenium so toss me a request sometime :]

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom