• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, i'm new on smashboards forums

Zelkys

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zelkys
Hello, i'm Zelkys, a new member of this forum(even if i know it since 2009 :p), i'm 20 y/o, i live in France too.
I'm currently an old player of Melee(since the game is released, and i've started to play competitive in 2006) then i moved to brawl and in early 2013 i was back on Melee with Falco(when i was on Lyon, France).
Now i'm a Robin/Link player on Smash 4(NNID is: "Zelkys"), Robin is pretty tough but i enjoy playing her :)

I've does some tournaments as "LesVeauxBordelais" or Rankings in the french association "LADOSE".

Beside of that i'm mainly a 3D Zelda Speedrunner(Mainly MM/TP and sometimes OOT/TWW) but i can speedrun a lot of games, and now i stream some smash on my twitch.tv channel :) (ZelkysTV)

So well, i'm here to improve myself and take fun, so, feel free to add me guys and girls :3

;)

Last edited:

JAK21

Smash Cadet
Bonjour! haha

Welcome to the boards Zelkys, I have been here for about a week now. A great community for sure you will not regret it. If you are ever looking for someone to play against or something let me know. I am 21 and from Ontario Canada. I have the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game, also do some project M as well. Always glad to play someone else who likes to play competitively.

If only they could find a way to make an online for Melee! haha

Top Bottom