• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, I have an idea!!!

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
So, wth was Sakurai's development team thinking when they made MK?
Sakurai: "So, guys. We gimped Marth this time around. Who should we make uber broken this time instead?"
Developer Dan: "Uhh... Metaknight!!! Ya, we can make all his smash attacks proritize over everything, and we can give him a move that has a hitbox 10x the size of his body!!!!"
Developer Henry: "Ya! And we can give him redicolous arial attacks that hit in 1/10th the time it would take most people to react!!!
Developer Bob: "While we're at it, we can break the old rules and let him attack after his recovery!!!
Sakurai: "Great ideas!!! Hip hip hooray for broken characters!!!"
Developer Steve: "Umm, guys, wouldn't this be ruining gameplay for most people???"
Sakurai: "Don't worry, we gave him one of the worst Final Smashes!!!"
Steve: Umm, doesn't it use an item to perform a FS?"
Sakurai: "Yeppers!!! Why?"
Steve: They don't use items on the competitive level of this game."
Sakurai: "Well look who's crashing the party? Fine, we'll make another character who's just as broken that can kill MK easy. Who's left to make?"
Dan: "Snake!!!"

The end. I just got my *** handed to me by a psycho MK. I'm Po'ed. Hope this made someone laugh...

ckm

Smash Journeyman
if you were looking for laughs, this was probably not the ideal location for the thread.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
lol, Ya. I mean no offense to MK or the people or use him. Hell, I honestly can't use him cuz he's too fast for me. He takes alot of skill to use, it's just I was wondering how Sakurai came up with the ideas he had for MK during development. Moral of the story? There's always a Bob that makes things messed up ><

Dojo

Smash Champion
lolz

Friend: Hes right there's no way the creator could of made this piece of **** any better
Me: No dude if he had a freaking spike for his dair. He would be godlyyyyy
Friend: No **** that. If that woulda happened I would of quit already

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Hey, I have an idea!!!
So, wth was Sakurai's development team thinking when they made MK?
Sakurai: "So, guys. We gimped Marth this time around. Who should we make uber broken this time instead?"
Developer Dan: "Uhh... Metaknight!!! Ya, we can make all his smash attacks proritize over everything, and we can give him a move that has a hitbox 10x the size of his body!!!!"
Developer Henry: "Ya! And we can give him redicolous arial attacks that hit in 1/10th the time it would take most people to react!!!
Developer Bob: "While we're at it, we can break the old rules and let him attack after his recovery!!!
Sakurai: "Great ideas!!! Hip hip hooray for broken characters!!!"
Developer Steve: "Umm, guys, wouldn't this be ruining gameplay for most people???"
Sakurai: "Don't worry, we gave him one of the worst Final Smashes!!!"
Steve: Umm, doesn't it use an item to perform a FS?"
Sakurai: "Yeppers!!! Why?"
Steve: They don't use items on the competitive level of this game."
Sakurai: "Well look who's crashing the party? Fine, we'll make another character who's just as broken that can kill MK easy. Who's left to make?"
Dan: "Snake!!!"

The end. I just got my *** handed to me by a psycho MK. I'm Po'ed. Hope this made someone laugh...
Though you made this sound funny, it really is pretty much all true.

lolz

Friend: Hes right there's no way the creator could of made this piece of **** any better
He would greatly surpass Snake if his downair was a spike, officially naming him the most overpowered character in the game.

chili

Smash Cadet
lolz

Oh man... D-air being a spike... O_O

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Nah. What would really make Meta Knight overpowered is if he had a decent projectile, or if his dimensional cape was more like Pit's shield, but also made him invisible, like the way he used his cape in the E3 trailer.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
I'd cry if his dimensional cape gave him even so much as super armor like Squirtles f-smash, charizards up-b, etc. I think the only reason Ness's PK fire interrupts tornado is it hits up top. His only vulnerable spot is his top while using it.

Top Bottom