• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Hey! Thats My Smash Ball!

0MFG

Smash Rookie
Hey did anyone ever notice how when you grab the smash ball all the computer has to do is TAP you and you lose it. Always happens to me. Its not like they SMASHED me and i droped it, but it will be an A-Tap attack and ill drop it, and when i use a fully charged smash they can hold it.

Something i don't know about Holding a smash ball hahaha just something i noticed.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Yeah, that happens to me a lot.

Same goes for Dragoon pieces too, the CPU just hits you once and knock sometimes MULTIPLE pieces out of you, but when you hit them with ANY move you'll rarely knock it away from them.

Meta Ryu

Smash Apprentice
Out admist the icy plains of north america
every ball has a random (predetermined at the time of it's actual creation between a set of %) hp value. The computer knows this value, you do not. Just kill the computer and get the smash ball. It can't be that hard can it? =p

0MFG

Smash Rookie
No it isnt, but you know that i know that the guy above you knows and everyone else who plays Smash Bros Knows THAT the cpu has a better accuracy, and a stronger Attack and Knows the Timing on a Smash Balls Activation. And it gets annoying is all were saying.

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Dragoon parts always get knocked out of me no problem, but when a CPU gets them, you need the jaws of life to pry them from their cold, soulless fingers.

Bone64

Smash Cadet
This doesn't happen to me.

This only happens if you don't use your final smash in a few seconds cause then it makes it easier for your oppenents to break the smash ball outta you.

So that's why.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Happens to me a few times, especially when I'm trying to activate it (sometimes I end up doing the standard special move instead of the Final Smash).

Of course, this tends to happen to those that have a delay in their Final Smashes. For Bowser, his Final Smash tends to be activated the instant you get the Smash Ball.

VMuh 99%V

Smash Rookie
Hey did anyone ever notice how when you grab the smash ball all the computer has to do is TAP you and you lose it. Always happens to me. Its not like they SMASHED me and i droped it, but it will be an A-Tap attack and ill drop it, and when i use a fully charged smash they can hold it.

Something i don't know about Holding a smash ball hahaha just something i noticed.
The computers have an unfair advantage lol....They're cheaters!

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that drives me nuts with the Dragoon pieces. I've had the computer give me a slight tap and knock out two pieces at once from me, but I'll pound them with smash attacks and I can't get even one. It's pretty stinking ridiculous.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I was actually fighting a friend's Sonic with my Zelda, I got the SB. He hit it out of me five times with weak attacks. Once with the SPRING.

I still won XD

kico

Smash Cadet
one time it got knocked out of me by THREE shots from falcos laser:mad:

Lag

Smash Journeyman
lol this happens to me a lot as well. kinda annoying...

what i do is mash the b button like a madman to be safe.

Top Bottom