• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey guyz jus started pihcu but im good

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GURL

Smash Rookie
hey gusy howz it going good hey me to haha. well i just started pichu [I USED TO PLAY KING DEDEDE]but i can doalot of good things like wavedash and nuetral air. anyways tips would be nice same with data and everytign like that thanks. also do u guys know i play like during weekends and weekdays like 2-3 hrs a day (BUT I HAVE A LIFE I RIDE MY SCOOTER ALL THE TIME OFF CLIFFS SOO SCARY LOLZ).

aalright well thanks and tips are appreacited how to beet a roy wuld be nice becuz the his fire gives me truble u know like the flame sword and al.

wehn i fight a kirb tho its a hole new ball game because im so good i can neutral and and down b him to death this weekend im going to a torunament to prove my fame

bi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom