• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys!

ArcticShadows

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5129-3841-4528
Hello everyone, I'm Jason, 17 years young, I've been playing Smash since Melee, but I wasn't serious about it until Brawl. I main Sonic. Played as him since Brawl. Even though he was terrible compared to Smash 4. I like to try new characters. I'm working on trying to main Robin. I prefer the female version. Not sure why. Hopefully I can find a 3ds Smash player to play with. Friend code is in my profile!

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Hi Jason! I'm new here, too! Robin was my main for a while, so maybe we can both learn from each other.

Let's play sometimes! :)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Check the links below for online boards and I suggest checking out the character boards for the characters you are interested in. Welcome.

Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Mine's getting repaired for a few obnoxious dead pixels in the top screen. I should be able to play sometime in the next two weeks.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hey ArcticShadows! Im new here, so yeah... if you ever want to play with meh, my freind code is in my profile!
Have a good time here!

ArcticShadows

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5129-3841-4528
Hey ArcticShadows! Im new here, so yeah... if you ever want to play with meh, my freind code is in my profile!
Have a good time here!
Ah, a fellow Sonic main eh? I just got my Sonic Amiibo to level 50. It only took a day. I'll add you.

D

Deleted member

Oh, hey there, and welcome! I hope you enjoy using this site for all your Smash Bros. needs. I wish I could play with you, but my Circle Pad has been getting a problem lately. As a result, I'm settling with the Wii U version for now. Once I get a New 3DS XL, I may be able to play once again.

ArcticShadows

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5129-3841-4528
Welcome to the boards!
Thank you!
Oh, hey there, and welcome! I hope you enjoy using this site for all your Smash Bros. needs. I wish I could play with you, but my Circle Pad has been getting a problem lately. As a result, I'm settling with the Wii U version for now. Once I get a New 3DS XL, I may be able to play once again.
Funny thing is, I just got the New 3DS XL. They've added new buttons. So instead of L and R, there's L, ZL, ZR, and R

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank you!

Funny thing is, I just got the New 3DS XL. They've added new buttons. So instead of L and R, there's L, ZL, ZR, and R
Really? That's cool. I think you can't change the controls for the new shoulder buttons though.

D

Deleted member

I don't own a Wii U, so my amiibos will be on my 3DS
Great. I just prefer using them in the home console version for some reason. That doesn't mean I won't use them at all for my 3DS / New 3DS. I'll think about it.

Top Bottom