• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, guys.

.JPEG

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking here for months, using guides and threads in general character discussion threads for Project M.
Initially, I sought to get into competitive Melee, but all of my friends got caught in the Project M hype, so I've been playing Project M.

Right now I've been competing in casual "tournaments" amongst our friends and other students at my high school, but I think in the next couple years or so I'll be branching out to real smash events. I'd love to play online with some of you guys but my computer can't handle netplay </3

Anyways my main is mostly Ness, but I've been flexible and picking up some skill with other characters, (Marth, Squirtle, Kirby, Yoshi).

uhhh, that's it. Just wanted to finally join the community and contribute to discussions on the forums. :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice_of_ you_to_come_out_of_lurking_and_join_us_in_discussion.JPEG!

As a Squirtle user, I'm sure you're happy to see that he'll be getting the 'Shinobi Squirtle' alt costume in the next PM patch. Looks pretty nice to me :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

.JPEG

Smash Rookie
Yeah, it'll be awesome. I love the squad shades but wish they were more invulnerable at least ^^

Top Bottom