• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Guys

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
I had an old lurking account but lost it and decided to make a new one and maybe actually post if my time allows it.

Hope to make your acquaintance. :D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully your time will allow you stick around this time :)

inb4OldManGreyComesInToSayThatYouBetterHaveTimeToPraiseOurLordAndSaviorEmperorSuperman :troll:

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
Thanks man. I plan on getting the game as soon as it hits the Japanese 3DS eShop. :D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Japanese eShop, huh? That determination.

Have any characters you're prioritizing over others? Like, current favorites?

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
Japanese eShop, huh? That determination.

Have any characters you're prioritizing over others? Like, current favorites?
I have a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese Wii U for other purposes but will definitely take the advantage of them to get the game as soon as possible.

Toon Link, Robin, Pac-Man, Pikachu and probably Lucina and Megaman as well.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I see. Well when the game comes out in the Japan, I'm sure all the information will be coming to us here in the states soon enough, so plenty of people will b spoiling themselves, myself included.

For the confirmed characters, Robin is my current main and I'm also interested in Ike and Bowser. As for vets, still waiting on Ganondorf, Falco and Wolf. The main newcomer I'd like to see at this point is Shulk. As a Xenoblade fan, I'll be maining him alongside Robin while testing out there others to see who will be in my roster :)

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
I see. Well when the game comes out in the Japan, I'm sure all the information will be coming to us here in the states soon enough, so plenty of people will b spoiling themselves, myself included.

For the confirmed characters, Robin is my current main and I'm also interested in Ike and Bowser. As for vets, still waiting on Ganondorf, Falco and Wolf. The main newcomer I'd like to see at this point is Shulk. As a Xenoblade fan, I'll be maining him alongside Robin while testing out there others to see who will be in my roster :)
Considering how well Xenobalde Chronicles did worldwide, Shulk should make it in. ]=<

Robin has a pretty moveset, one of the reasons I will be using him/her. I do wish those that Robin could be a bit custom-friendly so I can match it with my Awakening character.

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
I assume you mean like being able to change Robin's hair color, etc?
Yeah that's what I mean. I mean it won't obviously stop me from using him/her but it would be a neat feat.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I wouldn't be surprised to see that. I'm also interested in Robin's alts. It'd be cool to see Robin have some outfits from other classes Robin can go into like Sage and Sorcerer for example.

Kaitou

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameEmpireHD
3DS FC
3496-9817-0774
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Thanks for the welcoming, mate.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that. I'm also interested in Robin's alts. It'd be cool to see Robin have some outfits from other classes Robin can go into like Sage and Sorcerer for example.
That would be cool to see....I mean it could be ALMOST psuedo-Mii Fighter, if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom