• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So..

I haven't seen or played with most of you guys in long while and I'm starting to miss :( The last few months I've been outta town due to a loss in the family and going up to visit them and friends. The last few weeks I've been beasting on PSO lol

Now that I have my PSO character has recieved Excalibur, I'm going to slow down a bit so...

what's good, GA?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So..

I haven't seen or played with most of you guys in long while and I'm starting to miss :( The last few months I've been outta town due to a loss in the family and going up to visit them and friends. The last few weeks I've been beasting on PSO lol

Now that I have my PSO character has recieved Excalibur, I'm going to slow down a bit so...

what's good, GA?
come see me in Florida mikey, you can chill with me and greenie boy.

It'll be a grand ol' blue flame time.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sounds too good Xif but are you still gonna be there in July? I wanted to come chill with you guys on the :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL i forgot! my bad dude! EVEN BETTER!!! :chuckle:

I plan to head down there to visit family in orlando. Bluchu should be visitin the O around the same time so we might drive down to SFL after that.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah mang, take me to Islands of adventure LOL i havent been there since I was 15 :(

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i can proudly say mickey mouse gave me a blow job.

and then kissed green mario and ray$.

**** that chick was slutty.

(girl could ride a **** too)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL oh right, Mandy moo lives over there now....

*has seriously forgot this fact*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
haahahahaaa xD too good man! but noooo thanks! long done with that story! I was so naive back then too. Thanks for showing me the light, Doodah! LOL

PB&J

Smash Hero
mike i literally tried to cll u like 17 times so far in the last 3 weeks...im in fl now and we be here for a while so hit me up when u come ****** u have the number..oh and the palm trees are great and i mean the women

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
sorry Evan, but like NO ONE has been able to reach me in the last few months. Im back now. And yes we need to chill for awhile, it's been too long.

Top Bottom