• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey guys. In need of wii infos of such!

Status
Not open for further replies.

On_er

Smash Rookie
I am planning on getting a Wii. I am very good at Melee and Brawl but I do not own any of the systems.

I need your ID tags or w/e they are called so that when I do get my Wii, I have people to play in 1v1 matches. Test your metal against one of the best whos popularity will be up and coming!

I will take defeat and keep on fighting because its all practice to me and I know in the end, I will beat you. : D

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Most people who play Brawl-wifi will have their friend code added to their postbit (located underneath/to the right of their avatars). Once you do get a Wii, you'll be able to request wifi-friendlies with people in the Smashboards Arena. If you are wanting to play with actual people locally though, you'll need to check out your Regional Zone and get to know the people in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom