• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, I'm HerpuhDerpin.

HerpuhDerpin

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I'm new to SmashBoards and new to forums in general. I'm still very new to the technical side of smash even though I've been playing off and on for about 10 years. Just recently tried to start getting good after watching the Smash Doc, I primarily play Project M. Maining Falcon I realize may not be the easiest thing in Smash so I'd liked any tips, tricks, or help you all would be willing to offer.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards and your first (maybe) forum experience!

To start you off, I'll link you to the Global Rules so you have an idea of how things work around here.

As for Captain Falcon tips (good choice in character btw, may the Knee be with you), I'd advise looking into his specific sub-forum in the Project M Character Discussion section. All info relating to Captain Falcon in Project M will be found there.

However, I could link you to a fine guide on competitive Smash if you're interested. Although not Falcon specific, it should help out your game a solid amount.

Enjoy the forums!

HerpuhDerpin

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much! This is actually my first forums experience. The guide you suggested helped a ton already.

Top Bottom