• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone

Donkay

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone

Like many here, I started Smash at a young age. We loved smash the first time we played it. We used to play together at the Gamcube and Wii. That was always fun and even the friends who barely played games could at least play a little bit smash. I skipped the Wii U. I played some Smash on the 3DS, but mostly alone and I didn't feel it. Ultimate convinced me all the more. Ultimate feels just like I remembered Smash.

Now, some people in my environment like to play some games of Smash just4fun, but nothing more and not often.
Since I like to talk about the game, I'm happy about the popularity that Ultimate has. And that's why I'm now stopping by here in the forum.

Link has been my main since Melee. However, I noticed that I like Donkey Kong much more. Now Donkey is my main and it's really fun. I still have a lot of room for improvement with Donkey, but he's already my favorite character in Ultimate. I also like how Donkey turned out in Ultimate. Although he is different than in Melee and Brawl, he feels nostalgically familiar with the way he plays (so it is with the rest of the game). And that's because Ultimate feels like the same smash to me that I perceived as a boy.

So I am happy to be here.

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
Welcome aboard! Donkey Kong seems to be one of the lesser seen characters in Smash these days, so it's great to see people taking a liking to him. I think he's great fun in Ultimate. I look forward you seeing you around!

Donkay

Smash Rookie
Thank you very much. I also like that my main isn't one of the most played.
Actually, I was just angry:jojo: that I got a 30-minute online ban because I had to put my controller away and the match automatically ends without any input from a player. Then I got the idea to stop by here in the forum. Now I have introduced myself here and have calmed down in the meantime. 😌

Top Bottom