• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone

Iridex

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChrisA.123
Hey I'm Iridex
I play smash 4 on the wii U, I used to play alot of brawl and 64 with my friends but purely for fun but I am now looking to take it more seriously (while still having fun ofc).
I main Falco at the moment and enjoy playing sheik, greninja, charizard and a bit of yoshi too.
Tournaments are something that I'd really like to attend although I am unable to find any where I live (Brisbane, Australia), so If anyone has any information regarding that i'd like to know :)

And if anyone would like to play with me my NNID is ChrisA.123

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hi there @ Iridex Iridex ! Welcome to Smashboards. If you would like to look up information on Falco, try searching on the Falco Smash 4 Character Board. You will find a lot of threads and resources that will help you develop your gameplay! Also if you are looking for information on the Austrailian Smash scene click this link. It will take you to the Australia Sub-forum in the Regional Zones section of Smashboards.

PivitParkour94

Smash Rookie
Hey man, I'm in Brisbane too and am starting to have mates around on Thursday nights for some Ultime/64 playing we're looking at getting into the competitive scene too. Not sure where the others in Brissy meet up but hit me up if you wanna know my details.

Looking forward to kicking your butt

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or
here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Top Bottom