• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Everyone

Cookie Toucher

Smash Rookie
Just here to introduce myself. I have been lurking on smash boards for a couple months so I figure it's time to get myself out there. My tag is Cookie Toucher and while I have played the game casually since its release (I actually have version 1.0) I learned about and began to play competitively (albeit not well) around July/August. I main Falco/Cpt. Falcon. I heard about smash boards through links from Melee pages on FB and friends. I have been to only one big tournament; Don't Take my Stock 3 Hosted by the very accomplished Juan, AKA Hungrybox. I am planning on going to Paragon And have improved considerably in the couple months I have been playing.
I also enjoy many things outside of smash such as camping, traveling, playing rugby, soccer, etc. I enjoy working on my own car and stuff but I mainly just have an unhealthy obsession with smash and get most of smash from playing and watching videos online. Hope to meet most of you eventually.

D

Deleted member 269706

Welcome to the forums bud! Great to have you here with us

Top Bottom