• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, everyone!

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
I've been smashing since I was 5 years old and the first one came out, and I've always loved the series. I recently found out about Smashboards and have been wanting to get a bit more competitive with my playing and figured here would be a good start. I love all 3 of the titles, and I recently got Project M but haven't really tried it out yet. I'm super excited for the fourth Smash. Looks like I'll be buying a Wii U after all. I've only attended one tournament at an anime convention. It was a Smash 64 four-player, free-for-all tournament, and I actually won the first round as DK but got stomped in the second. Anyway, that's me and my Smash career. I look forward to branching out and becoming a part of the online Smash community!

Top Bottom