• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone! New to serious smashing and eager to get good.

evir

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm evir. With Smash 4 newly out, I finally am able to own a smash game. I've been following pro smash for a long time now, though my only experience playing is through friends. I want to get as good as I can, as this community rivals competitive pokemon, my love for the past couple of years. I'm a Lucina main, and any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. :)

PkmnTrainerAbram

Smash Rookie
NNID
PkmnTrainerAbram
3DS FC
0044-4173-2062
Hope to play you sometime Evir. I also dabbled in Pokemon for a bit but not real competetive with it anymore actually. Always perferred raising them to battling with them.

AirFair

Marth tho
Welcome to the boards Evir. I played competitive pokemon too, but put it down for melee. We should play sometime, pokemon or smash.

Top Bottom