• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone, I'm new!

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Hey guys, I'm tsvlink25! I've been viewing the forums here for about a week as a guest, and decided it was time to make an account. I've only recently become interested in competitive Smash Bros (Tournaments and such), but haven't been able to participate in any--I missed my chance to be in a Brawl tournament at a local convention last February. I suppose I'll answer the suggested questions too :p
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why?
64: I haven't played this one so much, sadly. I used Link most of the time, with Luigi being my second go-to character.

Melee: I used a lot of characters in Melee, but I'm pretty sure my main was Sheik. I also frequently used Ganondorf, Young Link, and Samus.

Brawl: Brawl is my most played Smash Bros game. My true main is Toon Link, but I also used Peach, Zelda, and Ganondorf a lot.

Project M: I love how Project M improved Brawl. I play this much more than normal Brawl, now. I main as Zelda, followed by Toon Link.

SSB4: Since the game isn't out, I can't be 100% sure of my mains. I got to try the E3 demo at Nintendo World Store, though. I got to play 3 Wii U matches and 1 3DS Smash Run match. On the Wii U, I played 2 matches as Rosalina & Luma, and 1 as Zelda. I won all 3 matches, and it only took me a minute of the first match to figure out a lot of Rosalina's moves. I played Toon Link in smash run, and I enjoyed it, so I'm sure I'll also play Toon Link. Other than those, I'm quite excited to try playing as Robin.

• Why have you joined Smashboards? Do you know anyone here?
I thought that joining would help me learn a bit about competitive smash...but I mostly joined because of my love for the series, and chance to talk to lots of people about it!

• Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
Smash Bros isn't the only Nintendo game I play. I'm a huge Nintendo gamer. I've played most Mario games, Zelda games, and Pokemon games. I got Fire Emblem: Awakening the day Robin and Lucina were announced so I could learn more about them--and that has quickly worked its way up to being in my top 3 favorite Nintendo 3DS games.

I absolutely love watching anime. My top 5 favorites (at the moment, and in no specific order) are:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Sword Art Online
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
  • Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
  • Another
I suppose that's about it for me--I hope to have a great time here!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Greetings!
- I like your LoZ representation. The Triforce of Power is all I need though :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf:
- I also like how you immediately went out and got FE:A to learn about the characters compared to just reading about them online or something. Fire Emblem is a great series <3
- FMA:B! I could never compose a top 5 list for anime/manga, but FMA:B and Death Note will probably always be the first ones I name when people ask me about anime. DBZ was my very first experience with anime as a youngin', so it'll naturally always have a place in my heart too.

But anyways, welcome again! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself :)

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Thanks! I love your heavy Ganondorf representation/theme! Composing my top 5 list for anime was actually pretty hard--I've seen so many and love so many.

Top Bottom