• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey! :D

Shock3600

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm shock! I was wondering where a sub-forum for discussion on ideas for smash are? Thanks!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SB Shock!

Which Smash are you looking for specifically? Also, have you praised the benevolent Sun God, Superman yet?

Superman_Action_Comics_#800_p56_Hgwells.jpg

Shock3600

Smash Rookie
lawlz i meant ideas for future ssb's i already know where the current ones are but i dont get project m?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
lawlz i meant ideas for future ssb's i already know where the current ones are but i dont get project m?
Guess there is still confusion on what exactly you're looking for. What about PM? It's location? It's under the Smash Tournaments forum. As for future SSBs like 5, 6...yeah, there isn't a sub-forum specifically for ideas.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards, Shock. I think nothing has been made for the next Smash, since it's a bit to early, I guess?

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
:4yoshi: Welcome to Smashboards! :4yoshi:

Project M is a Brawl mod, taken straight out of the website:

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY NTSC Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Last edited:

Shock3600

Smash Rookie
wow! thats awesome! too bad i dont actually have ssb :( but i hopfully will soon. i've played it a ton becaus i used to basicly live at my best friends house every other week and we always played it. are there any new characters in it?

Top Bottom