• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey! Can someone help me with some animation stuff in melee?

SniderSSBM

Smash Rookie
So im new to using this website so i hope im posting this thread right.

Not sure what i need to ask for, but i try to set up a stream for my locals and i would want to make a scene which shows which player is about to play and what character they will play etc. But when i try to look up images of the characters in the melee cast the resolution for all images is too small and only a few actually works and look good.

Anyway.. What im wondering about is.

https://youtu.be/700FWsd22Yo

I saw this video. At 0:55 hes showing off the animations of all the characters with nothing else but a black background? I have also seen MagicScrumpy doing this in hes "If every character had Kirby's taunt" video.

I was wondering if i can do the same in 20xx, a program on my PC or however you do this to capture a picture of the character i want in the best possible resolution, frame and/or angel??

I apprechiate every response!

Top Bottom