• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Bowser Mainers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Hey Bowser mainers! I'm rel and I'm looking to play some really good bowsers or average players. I've only played two great bowser players(Dias & Admiral Bowser/Pit) and really looking forward to playing more. Please post here or pm me for the matches

3 stock no items please and I main Yoshi, Ness, Diddy Kong, Zelda/Sheik and Mario. Hope to play you guys soon. ;) I will leave comments on your playing style and how good you are. Thanks

Bowser Mainers I've played
-
-
-

Sliq

Smash Master
I hate existence because of this thread, and I'd enjoy having the universe sucked into a gaping maw of nothingness from which there is no return, just so this thread will cease to be.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I would hope that we don't have to put a sticky/announcement/WHATEVER in every Brawl forum that "Looking for Brawler" topics are not allowed.

Please use the Friend Finder at http://smashboards.com/ff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom