• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, BionicSonic, lock this thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Moving this to the Workshop. Hope the tournament goes well, it's also a great idea too.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Um... since my character has glitchy hurtboxes, if I find that I'm getting hit from across the stage or something, am I allowed to ask for a restart? :<

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
you can almost see the epic coming off of this thread :laugh:

but somebody should get replays of the battle and post them on youtube
Fool's Gil agreed to this :)

ooh me want to post :) i got the ZeonTeam Brawl version of tails in the works currently works fully on olimar i just need to figure out how i can fully get rid of and olimar animations.
http://zeonteam.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/tails-working/
Sorry, we're already done admitting D:

Maybe I'll do this again at some point...

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Someone else wanna play as Tails?

Or is that not allowed?

...! I just realized StarWaffle's using Metroid! I better start working on it!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lmao wat, it is happening next week?!

umm metroid can get hit from anywhere on the stage o.o I think imma lose =D

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
hey, i saw that the tourney starts this friday. the prob is that i will be without wifi for about a week starting that day. would it be possible to postpone the tourney till i am available? it would also give time for people to fix up their character, such as leafbarret and his hurtboxes.

also, does the character have to be a model hack, or can it be a vertex with a PSA?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I tried to fix the grab glitch, and it worked. Problem is, when i edited the grab animation, the game froze. Whatever, we can't grab on the tournament.

I'm finishing almost all the animations right now, and I'll PM you InTrepidCognito ASAP. After the tournament, i'll release him :3

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Is there a particularly high chance that there'll be a freeze somewhere in the tournament?

ds22

Smash Lord
Naruto still needs some more animations and probably won't be finished until after spring break, but I could send a beta with the finished animations and alpha PSA.
Problem is, Naruto can't grab.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
None of that, he doesn't have a grab animation and therefor, doesn't grab.
Just make his T-Stance into a CHR0 for a temporary replacement.

Alright, I guess I'm rescheduling this for Friday of NEXT week. Maybe we can get eight more people for a 16-man tournament? Xanderssb, you can join if we get seven more.

ds22

Smash Lord
Just make his T-Stance into a CHR0 for a temporary replacement.

Alright, I guess I'm rescheduling this for Friday of NEXT week. Maybe we can get eight more people for a 16-man tournament? Xanderssb, you can join if we get seven more.
I mean that the grab animation doesn't have a (bone used to grab people) bone.
Strangely though, he can pick up items.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
With glitches like these, I'm glad Tails is only his head and tails jammed on Sonic's body.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
ummm ive noticed that giving character extra jumps desyncs players on wifi. I guess i'll make mr.metroid only have 2 D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom