• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey Austin

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Dunno how many of you are interested, but I'm pretty sure I'll be around between Christmas and New Years. I prolly suck balls at smash now, but it'd still be cool to meet up with you guys again just for kicks.

Just a heads up.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Dunno how many of you are interested, but I'm pretty sure I'll be around between Christmas and New Years. I prolly suck balls at smash now, but it'd still be cool to meet up with you guys again just for kicks.

Just a heads up.
I wanna play you in Guilty Gear ;_;

dcx1287

Smash Lord

Just a heads up.
nice man, yeah i am definitely up for smash if I am free. I'm not sure of my schedule exacxtly but if there is an opening then i'll play some smash.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
OMG Terrel! <3 <3 <3

I was out of town the last time you came by. :( We gotta meet up and play some Smash/Guilty Gear. I have an HD now!

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
I prolly suck balls at smash now
You always sucked.
Oh no I didn't!!!

Also, shiro you *******.
Why the hell were you only going to bring $16 to austin? And to make matters worse, those $16 were gonna go into the gas to give you a ride. I hit austin just fine, btw.

kwanzai

Smash Rookie
One or two of my friends and I want to come play you guys this Friday. You guys don't play in the LANcave anymore right? I guess ill just aim you for directions JF.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
You always sucked.
Oh no I didn't!!!

Also, shiro you *******.
Why the hell were you only going to bring $16 to austin? And to make matters worse, those $16 were gonna go into the gas to give you a ride. I hit austin just fine, btw.
Glad to hear you made it to Austin in good shape. But blah, I'll have more money saved up for next time, so yeh. =)

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
You revive the weirdest topics...
Is there a problem with reviving old town topics that no one post in?
Your better off bumping a town topic than making a new one on the exact town, especially with one that has only five pages.

I'm sorry for using the search button >_>

Top Bottom