• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hero of Winds in Subspace Emissary?

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
I think that he's one of the characters like Jigglypuff that isn't unlocked in SSE, so I don't know if they make appearences there. I could be wrong though.

kuroi-furan

Smash Rookie
I think he doesn't....I've seen enough spoilers and haven't seen him anywhere....lol...

Jiggz and toon link don't make it....sonic barely gets there too....hehe....

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
What about Wolf?
He does because there is screen of him on the SSE map.

Also, seeing how it would be wierd to have two Links (yes I am aware of multible Links). I mean what is different from regular Link?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
He does because there is screen of him on the SSE map.

Also, seeing how it would be wierd to have two Links (yes I am aware of multible Links). I mean what is different from regular Link?
There is? Please post a link.

What's different? Quite a bit, but I won't go into specifics.

How would it be weird? No weirder than having them on the same battlefield together. Frankly, the presence of more than one Master Sword makes much less sense. Of course, they come from different times...and two very different worlds.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I once thought of a cheesy idea for Toon Link making it into the SSE temporarily, only he wouldn't be separate from Link. My idea would have been for comic relief. Sometime during the SSE story, Link, while traveling with his group
Mario, Pit, Kirby, and Yoshi
is struck by one of those ROBs, only instead of becoming a trophy or something, he reverts into his OOT incarnation, only to quickly appear as his Young OOT incarnation, then his 8-bit NES self (to a humorous lull among his team mates), before finally becoming Toon Link and for the remainder of that certain arc, Link remains in his Toon form.

I only thought of that because both Link and Toon Link being together seems potentially awkward IMO.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
its proly from his "warning, challenger approaching" fight,

As I re-call Wolf had the same thing happen during his fight scene

peachy!

super princess
I think he is. Along with the rest of the characters that haven't been shown. I mean, why would Jiggly use stickers is he/she's not in SSE?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Um ya, he probably comes in via the sea. And that is too real to be fake, since we HAVE NOT seen that animation before. I think he comes in as a bonus part of the Subspace Emissary, or like a side quest/story of it. Sorta like how Wolf probably comes in! :laugh: :grin: :)

iLink

Smash Champion
its proly from his "warning, challenger approaching" fight,

As I re-call Wolf had the same thing happen during his fight scene
Umm no... have you seen the new challenger screen? That's not it... He is in sse

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think he is. Along with the rest of the characters that haven't been shown. I mean, why would Jiggly use stickers is he/she's not in SSE?
Because you can go back through the game with your own choice of character after you've already beaten that area; makes it easier to unlock things and set records and such when you're using a character you actually like.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...yea I was going to answer the question by saying they were hidden behind special doors, but the video pretty much explained it all.

It's nice to finally see some footage of it in action.

Top Bottom