• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's How It's Done!....Literally (Wavebouncing and Robin)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
As many of us are certainly aware, Robin has a fantastic wavebounce/b-reversal game. His neutral b is in its own class shared only by mewtwo and lucario, who can charge their neutral special while airborne. This leads to a plethora of great things we can use this for, especially for getting back on stage when up high (much akin to snake in brawl).

Below is a video I created detailing some of the useful things robin can do with wavebouncing. It also includes input descriptions for everything performed.

I didn't include this information in said video but every single act performed is with Robins foe on the right of him/her, and thus the input is relating to that particular direction. To do the input if your opponent is on the left, simply change every left to right and right to left. Im sure that was implicit, but i felt like mentioning it anyway.

Let me know what you think. If anything should be added I can add more content. Hope it helps.

My Jeans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxuINiTzras&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Top Bottom