• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

here's a funny trick.

Zink

Smash Champion
Guys. Wolf dudes. From now on, Lylat Cruise is a wolf counterpick. Yes, I know the edges are lame for recovery, but he can not only autoland on the platforms (check tactical) but HIS SMASH TAUNT IS INVINCIBLE. YES, NOT SAF, INVINCIBLE. I accidentally smash taunt'd on lylat vs Yoshi, and he egg rolled. I closed my eyes, imagining it was all over... only to open them and see that the egg roll was going right through me, doing no damage and knockback. Lol?

Zink

Smash Champion
what is a smash taunt? My best guess would be setting the c-stick to the d pad, but thats not it, i hope. Also i don't understand, why does he gain invincibility frames on only lylat, can you explain more indepth?
the smash taunt is the Dojo name for the special taunt Wolf gets on Lylat, Fox gets on Corneria, and Falco gets onVenom, where their wingmen talk about the battle.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I just tried it, and I was damaged and knocked back. Are you REALLY sure it wasn't an techroll?

Top Bottom