• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

here you go, SSB64 bad games thread

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I agree Kso4351, if they dont like getting grabbed so much, then DONT GET grabbed. Ya know, I dont like gettin shined by foxes, but i dont b**ch about them shining. Stay away and in the air if you dont want to get grabbed (I mean with falcon, people that grab all the time with ness/pika/DK really piss me off b/c they use it as a means to get kills, not as a combo starter)

Volrec

Smash Lord
Pardon my asking but what's a ''gimpy'' mario?

Newb marios I tend to own. The only character played noob style that can beat me is ness. I sometimes get impatient and charge him too quickly.. christ every move of his is so **** high priority, without luring/mindgames falcon stands NO chance vs Ness move for move, you have to exploit his lag and whatnot and then become freakishly agressive once you hit him...

At least ness is really really easy to edgeguard.
taking a stock at 0-20% damage

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
everyone i play online always yells at me for grabbing too much...well to hell with them i use falcon
Exactly. There's one person who posts here who actually gave me a lecture, despite beating this person, about how the way I set up combos with fthrows is n00by. Next time we play I am going to try for a 4/3 stock. ****ing ness players think because they DJC they're so technical and scrub out over being grabbed by falcon.. jesus.

ness out prioiritizes falcon so badly in almost every way, without better mindgames falcon will never get a hit in, and the only thing really saving him is his usmash.

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
anybody who complains about throws is a noob. And if you lose to a thrower and you want to complain about it, guess what? it makes you a noob.

My axe to grind is against ppl like Dustman, who is a competent player, i beat him twice in a row with two diff characters against his yoshi, which he was decent with. Both matches were really close though, and each time i tried to compliment him and he's like 'f--- you' and other pirate-mouthed things.

EG.

dustman: i shoulda won
me: probably
dustman: no
dustman: definitely

and then the third game, i lag out for some reason and then he acts as if i wimped out. Gimme a break man. If you get a compliment take it, i don't care how pissed you are at your own mistakes. I try to be friendly with everybody on smash, but man some ppl push it.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
anybody who complains about throws is a noob. And if you lose to a thrower and you want to complain about it, guess what? it makes you a noob.

My axe to grind is against ppl like Dustman, who is a competent player, i beat him twice in a row with two diff characters against his yoshi, which he was decent with. Both matches were really close though, and each time i tried to compliment him and he's like 'f--- you' and other pirate-mouthed things.

EG.

dustman: i shoulda won
me: probably
dustman: no
dustman: definitely

and then the third game, i lag out for some reason and then he acts as if i wimped out. Gimme a break man. If you get a compliment take it, i don't care how pissed you are at your own mistakes. I try to be friendly with everybody on smash, but man some ppl push it.

woahhh... that's just really stupid of him right there. I wouldnt play him if he was like that.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Dustman is really scrubbish. One time I was comboing his yoshi with only Fox's uptilt and in the middle of it he pauses and says "STOP IT!"....

He also manages to kill himself by trying to get me with the oh so predictable Yoshi's B, when he could have done nothing and grabbed the edge instead.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
One time I was owning this guy as Yoshi by 3 stock, but then for my last 3 lives I kept acidentally suiciding the same exact way over and over and over...

I was edgeguarding and the game lagged just enough to distract me and not recover.

Top Bottom