• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here we go

hambread

Smash Apprentice
lol fierce deity link

pretty good. im not that good but i'd say... improve the edge sweet spotting or you'll be subjected to punishment (like stage spikes) .
also at one point you stood there chucking bombs. i'm not sure if thats good or bad but i've never seen anyone do it. maybe some better players would have a better opinion on that

but pretty good =]

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
The first thing I really noticed was that you did not use Zair once much. I personally love this move, it is too good. Also, make better use of your bombs--you might want to read up on some of the things you can do with bombs, as well as your other projectiles. Ham was right with the just standing and throwing bombs, if the Diddy was thinking straight he could of just shieldgrabbed you and threw you off the stage, and that would of not ended up good since you were over 100% at that point.

You're pretty good, just keep practicing and read the guide here if you want, there is seriously like a never ending flow of knowledge flowing from that thing. :)

Syranas

Smash Rookie
I actually did use Z-air on the second stock at about.... 1:21-1:22 but thanks for the critique.
I plan on putting most of those techniques in my regular gameplay XD I just need more practice

edit: actually twice the second at 1:33
edit: by the way Awesome guide

Top Bottom