• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here is lexxil again! Could you rate my Falco Vidz again?

lexxil

Smash Apprentice

xelad1

Smash Ace
Lol first thing I was gonna say was "don't spam so many smashes" but then I reread your post.... for some reason that tactic worked really well against your opponent though so maybe Siruma should work on not getting hit by so many smashes :)

lol in the second video all of your dancing and stuff after your first kill made you die... don't get too fancy if your gonna mess up and get dsmashed after airdodging lol. Anyway you both have pretty decent falcos in terms of technical skill which is always a good start, you don't mess up many l cancells your wavedashing shl and shine combos seem to be moving right along. I liked your spike combo on the first kill on rainbow cruise! The main problem I saw with your falco is that he is very predictable, your attack pattern is almost always shl shl dair. Even though these are falco dittos and you are both being hyper aggressive to get the first combos in (as you should) you might want to mix things up a little bit, throw in more nairs, shl to grabs. Just more variety, go on the defensive sometimes, fullhop etc to make you a more effective player against other people besides just your friend.

Either way it seems that you have a good grasp of how to play falco dittos, maybe next vid you should play on some platform stages like battlefield or yoshis to practice your platform combos since you can't always just play on FD. Also some vids against other characters? Also lol @ that last match.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
thx@ xelad1...

No more tips from other?
Yes, i have problems doing on platforms, because when i perform a shine on platform, i only have 1 Jump... to this waveshines und platforms are harder for me ( other timing)
HTP on platforms ;(( especially against Sheik... ;D

thx lexxil

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Most Falcos are great technical wise, but always lack mindgames. Watch PC's videos and learn from those. You are off to a very good start, and have a solid base in which to progress on. Keep it up.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Most Falcos are great technical wise, but always lack mindgames. Watch PC's videos and learn from those. You are off to a very good start, and have a solid base in which to progress on. Keep it up.
Correct me if I'm wrong (I don't know the professional smasher's styles very well), but I believe Azen also has excellent mindgames, so you could watch his (unorthodox) Falco.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys, on 4th april i will went on a bigger tournement in Germany i need ur help!1 ;(

Would be very nice!

Top Bottom