• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here is an interesting question

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
...Because we all secretly loved the ending to Sonic '06 and want to reproduce it in snapshot mode? (OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I UNLEASHED?!)

Nah, it's because she can counter a lot of characters that Sonic has trouble with. And it's good to be well-rounded, just in case Sonic becomes God-Tier and gets banned from tournaments.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
No. You should use Sonic as a secondary because you are in touch with your inner furry. :laugh:

I kid, I kid! It was the avatar!
Well, can't argue there.

I'd have to try out Sonic after I get used to Brawl Zelda. Sonic seems waay fast, not sure if I could handle it too well :O

-Onyx

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
they play so differently but zelda looks to be amazing and sonic..... does not... so zelda's who you play to win, and sonic's who you play for fun...

but Db is right dude... you need to make beefier threads...

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
I guess those who *really* can't decide on playstyles could main PT and Zelda, with maybe Samus/ZSS thrown in time to time.

Top Bottom