• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here comes a new challenger!

FrederickCrescent

Smash Rookie
Hello SmashBoards!

Its an honor to finally be joining the melee (didn't want to say brawl because that game stinks up worse then a burning tire covered in dog ****)

Where to start? I suppose I should start with where I'm from. I currently reside in Nanuet, NY, where ROM is hosted. Up until the last few months I had no idea ROM was even hosted here as I didn't think anything around my area was really active for the melee scene. I've decided to join the boards since I'll be playing at a local tournament called No Johns on the May 17th at toywiz, where ROM is hosted.

I've been playing smash since it came out but only really started getting technical with it in the last year or so. My real skill set resides with the Marvel series (**** mvc3)

I main :falcomelee:/:marthmelee:,secondary :ganondorfmelee:/:foxmelee:

Its going to be an honor playing with all of those that I come into contact with. Here's to many a great fight and epic combats.

I'm always looking to play with people in New York! I also work in the city so if theres ever anything going down or anyone that I could smash with on friday into weekends, I'd be down!

P.s If anyone that's going to No John's this saturday see's this, I'd love to grab a beer/hang out play smash/smoke a blunt afterwards!

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom