• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Herbert P. Bear for smash

Gladpenguin

Smash Rookie
I was thinking of club penguin characters who could be smash fighters, so I came up with a herbert moveset
Specials
Neutral Special: Solar Laser: Herbert uses a mini solar laser to restore his health. After use, it will need to recharge for 15 seconds.if the player uses it before it recharges, it won't restore as much health and it won't do as much damage as it normally would.

Side Special: Mechanical Woodchopper: Herbert Would ride his Mechanical Woodchopper, The Woodchopper swings at opponents with an axe

Up Special: Cream Soda Sticky Bomb of Doom: Launches Himself up with a cream soda bomb

Down Special: Brain Box: Herbert summons a puffle wearing a brain box.the puffle will wander around the stage until it finds an opponent.puffles attack by bashing their heads into the opponent. The brain box can be broken, if it is, the puffle wearing the broken one will be freed and return to the wild.up to 5 puffles can be out at a time.

Smash Attacks
Up Smash: Sprays hot sauce into the air with the hot sauce 3000
Side Smash: Swings Wrench Foward.Reference to PSA: Mission 8
Down Smash: Herbot Appears and uses his hands to attack opponents by slamming his hands into the ground.

Tilts
Neutral: shoots a small Laser from the Plasma Laser.
Side: shoots out a snow wall. Reference to one of tusk's attacks
Up: spins gear above his head
Down: tosses flare that goes a short distance

Aerials
Neutral: Uses orange juice that explodes.reference to one of Gary's failed inventions
Side: Swings Protobots left arm in front of him
Back: swings Protobots Right arm behind him
Down: uses thruster to attack below him.gives herbert a slight boost upward
Up: shoots life preserver upwards

FINAL SMASH
Herbert summons the hydra bot and can use three attacks

Red Hydra Head: Can shoot flames. Flames deal 15% percent each and can fire rapidly
Blue Hydra head: Deals 5%, can freeze opponents
Yellow Hydra head: deals 10%, stuns opponents

Other
Up Taunt: eats seaweed pizza
Side Taunt: Smells his feet.Reference to #Waddleon
Down Taunt: Laughs
Victory Animation 1: sits in his armchair
Victory Animation 2: Clenches his fingers. says "Enjoy it Before I Destroy it"
Victory Animation 3: Triumphantly poses
Idle animation 1: dances
Idle animation 2: covers ears
On-Screen Appearance: he and klutzy jump out of the earthquake driller, the driller then goes back underground
Klutzy appears in the background to cheer for Herbert
Herbert would be a bit heavier than Ganondorf
Victory theme: Operation Blackout Main theme.

Alternate Costume Ideas
A recolor that recolors herberts body blue and his arms red.A reference to the barista's drawing in Secret of the Fur

A costume that gives herbert a black shirt, a gold necklace, and sunglasses.A reference to herbert style (catalog)

A costume that gives herbert a welding mask.A reference to Operation:Hot Sauce

A costume that gives herbert Merry Walrus's outfit

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Well, this is a pleasant little surprise. Of course I'll support my main man Herbert! Though its more likely that the EPF Agents become playable first. That's what usually happens; Main heroes first, villains later.

Gladpenguin

Smash Rookie
Well, this is a pleasant little surprise. Of course I'll support my main man Herbert! Though its more likely that the EPF Agents become playable first. That's what usually happens; Main heroes first, villains later.
you are probably right about heroes being first, but I think instead of EPF agents, it would be a generic penguin from the game, a generic penguin could represent all parts of club penguin.

Top Bottom