• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hentai Mafia 3: Little Girls, Big Worlds | Sign-Ups | Editing OP...still | 9 Slots Remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
hey zoner check your Pms on ur alt if youre not one of the mystery accs <_<

Swiss

Smash Lord
Eh, it's got some swing to it. But that's all I'll reveal about the set-up. It depends on how the players play it to depend on how swingy it is tho. Could not be much, could be a lot more than you want. All depends. So just to give you an idea, I'd say it's average as far as weight of PRs in game. But it's nothing like games running now made up of only PRs.

It'd be up to you though. Personally, I feel like it'll be a fun game to participate in. Definitely fun to observe as well tho.

I am gonna implement QTs to follow the game for outside players, and the dead. I'll be pretty active in there most likely. I like to discuss what I see in the game with people watching and whatnot.
Eh I think I'll stay away from a swingy game.

Swingy means night actions heavy. Night actions heavy means I get copped N0, N1 and then night killed anyway.

The things I have to do to not get immediately copped are like mod pls

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think u would prefer epic mafia. It's pretty good u should try it

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Swingy means night actions heavy. Night actions heavy means I get copped N0, N1 and then night killed anyway.

just border the ****ty line in such a way that scum has harder threats or town has better suspicions. #simple

Chaco

Never Logs In

Lol no one night starts UNLESS it's going to be a swingy game. But no, it's day start. Suit ya self! ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
God if I'd only made this a UPick...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom