• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Henderson/Las Vegas area people look!

Tommy.

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are looking for people who would like to make a tournament in our area possible. We don't really have a determined location in mind, yet, but we need people or else it's just the two of us.

If you live near this area, PM me, post here, or both. Include some information like, were you live, what school you go to, etc.

Also, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but we want people who are good, so if you suck, please don't bother.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Tommy.

Smash Rookie
I had no idea how I could put that out there with the same frankness, without being a jerk ^^.

Kaniko

Smash Rookie
i'm pretty good in that area also if u want info on vegas smash go to Vegassmash.com, if u wanna smash sometime i live around rainbow and washington or my brothers house which is next to the sunset stationg so give me a pm

edit- i'm suprised vic hasnt gotten to this thread yet, he's like the guy that runs smash in vegas for the most part

Tommy.

Smash Rookie
Yeah I've talked to Vic, I am going to try to make it to Friday Night Smash at Gameworld.

Top Bottom