• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP

poblito

Smash Rookie
it always seems like the little tips add up and overall make me a better player. So help me out and flood the comments with little tips about nuetral, punish game, mental tips, or whatever your mid come up with btw im a mid skill level fox that places in top 8 or right outside top 8 in locals. help me get t hat level up!!!

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Look through this thread and listen to the poster's advice, it works wonders: https://smashboards.com/threads/drastic-improvement.311129/

Welcome to SmashBoards by the way. A moderator should come by and give you links on the rules and other important threads to talk to other people.

Seeing as you're already decent enough in tournaments, you of course have the basics. I'd say you're at the stage of learning how to read DI, cover multiple options for things like edge guarding and to tech chase. It is difficult to say what you should improve on as I haven't seen gameplay of your Fox nor have you listed any of your weaknesses/ strengths. I will edit this later, I am doing things at the moment and don't have the time to put a wall of text. Just read through the link I gave you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom