• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help..

yellowroy

Smash Ace
when i use ike i always use the aaa combo for some reason but my friends just block and get a combo on me..is there something faster then the aaa combo.. i heard of the jab cancel or something like that but i dont know how to do it. can someone explain it to me. and can someone explain to me how to perfect shield? thanks

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
you can jab cancel so you do AA AAA and all you have to do is crouch during the combo. The other thing you could do and I think its actually better would be jab to grab. after your first or second jab just press the shield and A again to do a grab.

also just use the Q&A sticky next time.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks...

im new to the boards.. i'l do it next time. but how do u do perfect shield?
You really wanna attempt that in Brawl??? Its less noticeable like in Melee, just it allows you to react faster than usual after shield... Basically, shield the same time your opponent does an attack and hits you... Though, not recommended you try this and just regularly shield...

yellowroy

Smash Ace
oh ok thanks..

i was reading one of the ike guides and it said something about shieldslideing what is that and how do you do it?

Top Bottom