• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!!!!

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Im sick of my falco getting pwnd by Marth, so i've decided to start trying shiek out.
Any advice people could give as to strategys? etc.

Thx

Riot_

Smash Cadet
haha sheik ***** marth so bad its not even funny.

Okay... here's some advice

do the edgeguarding light shield thing, roll towards the edge and hold your light shield up and towards marth whenever he's coming back, and his up b should push you onto the ledge if he doesn't sweetspot and you'll edgehog immediately

Whenever he fsmashes your shield just wd out of it and grab him.

downthrow and watch his DI, you can fair him if he goes in front of you, and if he doesn't DI or DI's behind you you can upsmash or upair.

be gay with needles, pick FoD a lot. and FD is also good.

whenever they grab you they're gonna try upthrowing to uptilts (all marths try this **** on sheik) you just DI far opposite to them and jump out of it, it's easy to get out of after a while.

whenever they use the over-b combos just DI towards them and you'll land behind and get a free grab/dsmash/etc.

dsmash is good too.

whatever works, there's some stuff you can do ;)

teh_nuke

Smash Cadet
I was able to face my friend who is a Marth player today as I had the same situation (see my thread for details) and chain grabs/throws work amazingly at low percents, and at high percents, grab -> downthrow -> ftilt -> fair or any air attack you want (if it is high enough get a vertical KO with uair). In between the grabs, pressure with needles, and roll around his slower attacks. My friend used a lot of fsmashes, and after a while, they were easy to avoid. Have fun ****** Marth with Sheik :p

Top Bottom