• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[help] Youtube: "No Longer Available Error"

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Guys I need help, I can't watch some of the YouTube Videos, it first happened when I was browsing some Smash Vids, then l Can't even see videos i've watched before

Notes:
-Firefox 3 used
-same result in IE
-no add-ons enabled
-using Flash 10 Player
-no google web accelerator installed
-&fmt=18 doesn't work anymore

Please guys, I need your help

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
That means the video was taken down. Either by the person who put them up, or by YouTube. It's not your fault.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I dont really think its that way, since I looked at some of the video comments and were like 1 Day ago or even 3 hours ago. So I definitely doubt its that, still need help please

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
It's been doing this a lot for me too (and a bunch of other people from what I hear)

Just keep refreshing until it works, or try it in a different browser. If you're only trying FireFox and IE then download Chrome and try that. Both YouTube and Chrome are run by Google anyway, so it might like Chrome more.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
That video you posted works fine for me. Are you just at home? What ISP do you have? (AOL, Comcast, AT&T, etc...)

Top Bottom