• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

THe Juggernaut

Smash Rookie
Anybody kno how 2 make Yoshi even more lethal then he already is? like some good combo's n stuff. I already have many, but I'm open to suggestions

Eci4

Smash Ace
well thats not fair, you tell us to tell you combos, and say you know some but you hold back... tell me a yoshi combo and Ill tell you how to get yoshi help

marthsword

Smash Ace
Anybody kno how 2 make Yoshi even more lethal then he already is? like some good combo's n stuff. I already have many, but I'm open to suggestions
Tell us what kind of combos you want, and what kind of combos you know/use, and we will give you feedback.

THe Juggernaut

Smash Rookie
I mean I kno how 2 juggle people with eggs. I use the nooggin dunk x2 >>> tail whip combo. I also use front tilt>>>nair>>>noggin dunk >>>tail whip/ down tilt>>>noggin dunk. Thats a few of my combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom