• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Wii Fit Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluggerson

Smash Apprentice
So i wanna play wii fit trainer, but i have no idea how to play her.

Do you approach or do you just spam Salute the Sun until they come to you? Also, which grab is the best? None of them seem good for combos. Also, tips on landing the Side-b? i have no idea how to use it. Also, how long does Deep breathing last and any good way to ko and rack up damage?

⑨ball

Smash Ace
No pun intended, but WFT is a flexible character. She has enough tools and stats in generally every area that you can play her how you want as long as you know what those tools are.

As with every character there is no magic bullet playstyle and you'll win more often if you can adapt to the opponent you're playing.

Good places to start are the WFT general thread [here] and the observations and sharing thread [here].

There's also a thread on side b's default usage [here].

Fluggerson

Smash Apprentice
No pun intended, but WFT is a flexible character. She has enough tools and stats in generally every area that you can play her how you want as long as you know what those tools are.

As with every character there is no magic bullet playstyle and you'll win more often if you can adapt to the opponent you're playing.

Good places to start are the WFT general thread [here] and the observations and sharing thread [here].

There's also a thread on side b's default usage [here].
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom