• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with unlocking a bonus...

zzzsmash

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to get the bonus,
Item Smasher(3000)
- Used only smash attacks with swinging weapons.

It seems simple enough, just use smash attacks with the star rod, beam sword, etc. Except that doesn't work, how do I unlock this bonus???

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
ive never heard of that bonus before. but yeah, if you cant smash with any battering item that sounds very strange. are you c-sticking your smashes?

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
I got it. And its actually 6000 points. The only thing you can do is smash with an item, like the beam sword. That means no attacking at all, unless its a smash with an item. You can do this easily by going to vs. mode, turning on two players, turning on only the beam sword with one stock, then go to a small stage like the Final Destination. Wait untill a beam sword appears then move the other player to the edge. Do a smash attack and let player 2 die. You should get it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I got it. And its actually 6000 points. The only thing you can do is smash with an item, like the beam sword. That means no attacking at all, unless its a smash with an item. You can do this easily by going to vs. mode, turning on two players, turning on only the beam sword with one stock, then go to a small stage like the Final Destination. Wait untill a beam sword appears then move the other player to the edge. Do a smash attack and let player 2 die. You should get it.
Final Destination is one of the largest stages...

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
Quote: Final Destination is one of the largest stages...

My bad, I didn't mean to put small stage. I meant a flat stage, or any stage that you can easily knock someone off of.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Can someone tell me how to unlock Final Destination? I usually have a strict moral code with playing video games, and refuse to accept help with secrets, hidden characters, etc, but I just got tired of trying random things, and I only play Melee anymore for competitive play. I'd like to have all of the neutral stages, but I'm missing this one. Can anyone tell me all the ways to get it?

Edit: I meant BF.

Banks

Smash Hero
how about u play very easy with 5 lives. if its just to unlock something, it doesnt matter.

Top Bottom