• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with tech roll research

TheOrangeJacket

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrangeJacket
Hello i need help with figuring out which characters have the longest/shortest Tech Rolls so i can learn what characters can be punished when they tech, Thanks.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
No guys, I need help with figuring out which characters have the longest/shortest tech rolls so I can learn how to punish when they tech.
Help me instead

TheOrangeJacket

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrangeJacket
No guys, I need help with figuring out which characters have the longest/shortest tech rolls so I can learn how to punish when they tech.
Help me instead
Are you also writing a article/doing research? I wouldn't mind working together.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
No, he's just trolling. He does this to anyone new to the Ganon boards.
I'm gonna start trolling Kosk. One of those situations where he knows I'm gonna do something, but he never knows when or what, so he's always looking over his shoulder. ;)

In all seriousness, this is a good project idea, and I'd help if I had a WiiU. Hope you find someone. Are your plans for the data Ganon specific, e.g. follow-ups on techs?

TheOrangeJacket

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrangeJacket
The reason i ask is specific for Ganondorf yes. This research is for my flame choke article. I want to know exactly what Ganon can do to everyone so that way i can help out all the fellow Ganon mains. I've been testing it a lot with frame perfect accuracy which is why it takes me a while. I don't mind the troll guy i just wanted to respond politely in case they weren't.

TheOrangeJacket

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrangeJacket
I learned that
Link, Zelda, Ike, Palutena, WFT, Falco, and Bayonetta have the best rolls and cannot be hit by Ganondorf if they Tech Roll away. Little Mac and bowser have the worst rolls.

Top Bottom