• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Olimar (Neutral and Edge)

Kamarihi

Smash Rookie
I recently went to my first live tourney and on top of having incredible fun- I learned a lot. I got some made compliments, but I also got some SERIOUS critique on some of my really rough habits and was hoping someone could help me out.

I play too close to the edge, I have a problem with this and when I AM in neutral I always get out pressured so I have a really hard time keeping it- any help with these issues?

Nicholas Donnoli

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowman9934
i have the same issues. especially when i KO someone and im forced to play by the edge. Olimar might just b better toward the edge..Sorry this wasnt alot of help as a comparason haha

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
Olimar isn't good near the edge. I recommend watching some top level olimar play in the video thread and checking out what other players do and what works.

Top Bottom