• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with mario

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
ive been using dr.mario since melee and when brawl came out mario was my best character. but now he is my secondary. i havent used him in a while since i cant find any techs or strats of him.

Is there any tricks, strats, techs, etc.?

BTW. im new to the forums and the brawl slang so what does gimping mean?

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
welcome to the boards bro
gimping is stoping someone's recovery like spiking,edgehogging, caping and fludding anything that stop's your opponent from reaching the ledge
which is something mario exels majorly in now what are you really having problems in?finding how to approach someone?comboing?killing?

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
welcome to the boards bro
gimping is stoping someone's recovery like spiking,edgehogging, caping and fludding anything that stop's your opponent from reaching the ledge
which is something mario exels majorly in now what are you really having problems in?finding how to approach someone?comboing?killing?
i would need help with killing, combo, and if there is any techniques that mario has (snake dashing would be an example.)

Top Bottom