• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with lucas

N370

Smash Rookie
how can i kill a lucas after sending him flying off the stage?

Gamble_

Smash Cadet
If he is close enough, you can easily disrupt his up B by:

1. Reflecting it out of his way with down B
2. nAir him to knock him back a little more
3. jump > dAir Lucas under the stage to make his up B harder to angle for the edge.

Otherwise, if he is too far for any of these things, just edge guard so he either falls to his death or he overshoots the edge. Then he'll be open for punishment with an uSmash or a dSmash or whatever you want to finish him off.

-Gamble

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
one thing i learned is to absorb his pk thunder with your relfector if he is using it for recovery

oh, and dont use your balster often, it can heal him

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
Lucas is very hard to disrupt. One thing that always gets me angry while playing as him is HITTING HIM UNDER THE STAGE! While he is recovering he is VERY EASY TO HIT! If you can hit him under the stage (if he hasn't used up his Zap Jump) He will have a hard time recovering.

Top Bottom