• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Icys chain grab.

Solid Cake

Smash Cadet
I've been working on the icys chain grab using Nana's fair. I dont know if im doing it right.
I can get nana to fair from the down throw but when I do popo f-smashes causing the other player to fly backwards.
Am I doing it to fast or am I not doing it right at all?

Sorry if i got the info wrong, Help?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
If your problem is that Popo f-smashes along with Nana's f-air, then you are doing it too slow. Try pressing down and jumping at the same time, then doing a f-air, that way Popo is still in the throwing animation and won't f-smash him/her away.

Solid Cake

Smash Cadet
Thanks it helped alot.
I'll practice some more. Hey slacker! is says your from texas you want to play online sometime?
I live in texas also.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, of course. I'd love to. Post up your friend code either here or put it in your profile. I'll add you tomorrow morning ASAP, as I've turned off my Wii and am heading to bed.

Top Bottom