• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with fraps..

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
okay so im trying to record on my emulator and stuffs but I can only record in full screen, so when I alt+enter and go back to windowed mode...the fraps fps meter goes away and I cant record. It works on my other windowed games but just not project64k.

can someone help me?

my version is 2.8.2

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I haven't used fraps in a while, but I recall being able to bind the "begin recording" function of Fraps to my space key, so I'd switch to full screen and just be able to press "space" and I'd be fine. See if that works. If not, can't help ya'

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
You can't record online games with full screen right?

I think the record is automatically bound to a key. Maybe it's F2 or F3, I know F9 is for Hypercam and Camstudio. I've never tried recording by starting it manually either, so maybe that is the problem like Box said?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Probley the reason it works on 800x600 is because thats the actual size for full screen. If u notice if ur playing a full screen game sometimes u can see ur orriginal computer mouse and its huge. Its because ur computer zoomed into the 800x600 spot and made it look "full screen"

Top Bottom