• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Final Destination

qSven

Smash Rookie
Hey so I'm a little new to the competitive smash scene and I need some help with wall jumping on the Final Destination stage. I can't seem to do it with Falco. If someone could explain how that would be rocking.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
It's quite simple really.
Hold the control stick towards the stage while falling right next to it. Then tap away when you want to wall jump. You'll have to use your double jump to achieve this.

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
If I am not mistaken there are twqo spots where you can wall jump on FD.
One is the ledge wall.
The other is further down, where you see pieces circling the whole stage.

To ensure getting a wall jump on the second part try this:

Hang on to the ledge.
Then let go by tapping away. emediatly hold towards the stage. You should fall diagonally down and towards the stage.
When you are close to the wall use your double jump and continue holding towards the stage.
Now as soon as you ht the wall press away from it and you should successfully wall jump.

If you wann come back from this you basically have to use your upB or diagonal up air dodge on to the stage.

I hope that helps ;)

Last edited:

polypuff

Smash Rookie
You can only walljump off a side if you are directly touching the wall you want to bounce off of, so try getting closer by jumping into the fall after jumping off the stage.

Top Bottom