• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with event match 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I am struggling again. Part of the reason I think personally is because my good controller gave out back in June and refuse to buy one since I am saving for a wii to buy around December.

Any advice...

My best Character so far is DK because his up and b dodging attack move.

It seems that the hardest part is first 15 seconds because the hands will usually throw 3 attacks at you in a 5 second period. I especially hate the grab attack. I have gotten it down to 1 hand several times and got really close one time.

Tried Fox, Kirby, Pikachu, Link, Ganon, and Ness as well.

Thanks for help on event 49.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
I've never done event 50 with DK, but I have faced both hands in classic mode, so it's pretty much the same.
Try to fight one of the hands first, then the other (i usually start with regular master hand because its easier in my opinion). Maybe try doing up-b or some aerials, and make sure to dodge the attacks. Sorry I'm not a DK main, so I can't help you with the techinical aspect of it.

BUR5T

Smash Cadet
yea i posted this same thing tha otha day n mah thread gots closed. tizzy event is soooo frickin hard i jiznust asked if anyone wanted ta come ta mah crib n beat it. there is a bizzunch of videos of thugz ho-slappin' it on you tube but it doesnt really hizzy me out at all

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's a really simple way to beat event mode 50. Want to know what it is? Use our search function and search for "event" and you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom