• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Coding

Shoto

Smash Apprentice

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
1. Go to brawl vault
2. Download GCT Editor and Ocarina Code Manager from resources
3. Use GCT Editor to turn the current GCT located in the "codes" folder of your SD card into a TXT file
4. Open the TXT file you made in the above step in Ocarina Code Manager
5. Locate code you want to add
6. click add code
7. name code
8. copy/paste the code you want to add into the largest blank space on the right
9. repeat steps 5-8 to add more codes
10. click on the top left and then click on "save as gct" and then save it to the gct file in your sd card

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
1. Go to brawl vault
2. Download GCT Editor and Ocarina Code Manager from resources
3. Use GCT Editor to turn the current GCT located in the "codes" folder of your SD card into a TXT file
4. Open the TXT file you made in the above step in Ocarina Code Manager
5. Locate code you want to add
6. click add code
7. name code
8. copy/paste the code you want to add into the largest blank space on the right
9. repeat steps 5-8 to add more codes
10. click on the top left and then click on "save as gct" and then save it to the gct file in your sd card

Won't doing this replace Project M's GCT?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
I`ll look for one, but I can give you this link to the GCT Editor and Ocarina Code Manager downloads http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Resources.php just scroll down until you see them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQppHtEV9I

this will work, but it only tells you how to add codes using GCT Editor, while Ocarina Code Manager has a much better interface

Thanks. I appreciate everything you did. I owe you one. Maybe you'll see me at a tourney one day so I can trash you, then thank you in person. I talk a lot of trash for a 15 year old though so don't expect much Embarrass

Top Bottom