• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with charather selection

1337marth

Smash Ace
Ok, I am a sword fighter and a aggressive one as that. I want to know the not as heard to be the best. I can play any tier it does not matter to me.

I am thinking:
Marth
Ike
Lucario
Pit
Metaknight
or any suggestions?

Also I know a good amount from reading, but I want good smashers opinion.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Try everyone out and pick the one you like the most/fits your playing style.

For me, I think Ike is pretty cool, but Marth and Meta Knight look very nice too.

Kira Elite

Smash Rookie
I think you should wait till you get the game. The unlock every character, and select each on, and play a round or two with that character. Then, you can decide how that character fits your style.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I think you should wait till you get the game. The unlock every character, and select each on, and play a round or two with that character. Then, you can decide how that character fits your style.
Was just gonna suggest that...

1337marth

Smash Ace
Try everyone out and pick the one you like the most/fits your playing style.

For me, I think Ike is pretty cool, but Marth and Meta Knight look very nice too.
Ok, sounds good, thank you.

Agreed.

u have to choose for ur self. we cant really tell u who to use. u just need to try everyone out and stick w/ who u like best
Ok, I see, every had the same answer, so I will do that.

Kira Elite

Smash Rookie
Not everyone said the same thing.
Flaming Dragon Wang said the best sword user was Luigi.....

Cheezball

Smash Ace
In my opinion, Luigi is the best sword user.
NAOOOOO!!! Luigi is not the best Swords user evar!!! Jiggly is FTW!!!! Oh wait, now that I think of it... Luigi is kind of a better swords man.

Honestly, I think you should choose your favorite character.

WAIT WAIT WAIT... LUCARIO USES A SWORD!?!?

Kira Elite

Smash Rookie
Really, I think you will like Ike, considering I know your play style....
But still, you should play though as everyone just to make sure you like him.

Top Bottom